I'm OK with a project on craters, and of course they can be caused by Meteors, but I plan on covering Meteors later, sooooo YOU have to focus on craters. There are several well known craters in the solar system: on Venus, on Earth, the Moon, Mars' Moon, Mars, and beyond. You could: 1) spend a little time explaining how they got there, then 2)talk about a few of the big or important ones, then 3) discuss how they may have played an important role in the evolution of life on Earth. You can also talk about why the OTHER side of the Moon has more than the closer side... Poster? PowerPoint? Better get started. Leesonma 22:14, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
GOOD THING WE DID OURS ON CRATERS ON THE EARTH AND THE MOON, BECAUSE ANOTHER GROUP ALREADY DID CRATERS ON PLANETS AND MOONS...Dotsonlj 22:25, 11 September 2007 (UTC)
- A) Check the dates on those project suggestions.
- B) Don't gripe.
- C) I didn't realize that it was 2 separate groups requesting to do craters until I had said "yes" on 2 different days. That's why I tried to push YOU toward talking about craters in general and craters throughout the solar system, while asking THEM to concentrate on the Moon.
- D) I had hoped that if 2 groups did similar topics, somebody would do a good job.
- E) Your last slide is way wrong. You may want to fix it before you present it to the class.
- Leesonma 02:41, 12 September 2007 (UTC)