Problems are grouped
2. You drop your rock. How long does it take to hit bottom, 490.5m down there?
3. What is your rock's velocity when it hits bottom?
4. You throw the rock up with a velocity of 29.43m/s. What is its velocity when it is 35m above your hand?
5. How long does it take for it to have a velocity of -20 m/s?
6. How far away is the rock from your hand when it has a velocity of -60 m/s?
(Useful information for the last two problems of this headache-inducing test can be found on pages 88-93, if you have no clue what your doing I suggest reading up on it.)