ummm, kinda boring and a lot of information, make it more like the end of your paragraph. I found the end was good, more fiction, whereas the beginning kinda lost me. However, your writing is really good!--Sadavy 19:57, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
1. What causes Mars to have its signature reddish appearance?
2. True/False: Mars is half of the diameter of the Earth.
3. Mars has seasons, because of its _______ degree tilt.
4. What are the two distinct areas of topography on Mars?
5. What is Mars’s thin atmosphere mostly made out of?
6. True/False: Mars has a circular orbit.
7. How long does it take Mars to orbit the sun?
8. What is the average surface temperature on Mars?
9. What is Mars’s average distance from the sun?
10. Why are Mars’s moons so insignificant? Where do they most likely come from? Why is this possible?